Our flattering style kimono robes are ethically crafted, and hand block printed in Jaipur, India by local artisans.
Are you looking for an elegant selection of kimonos? The choices at Eesha Boutique can't be beaten. Our kimonos are made using soft Indian cotton and vintage saree silk.
A History of the Kimono Robe
Kimonos have been a popular choice in clothing for a long time. Here are some interesting historical facts about this noteworthy garment:
- A Japanese heritage: Most people know that the kimono was first developed in Japan. What many people don't realise, however, is that the first kimono can be dated back to the 700s. Although kimonos during those times were much simpler, they still grew in popularity among the Japanese.
- Critical colour choices: Although the first kimonos were usually no more than a few pieces of fabric, as the style began to gain traction in the 1200s, more affluent Japanese families decided to put their own spin on it. For example, layering different pieces of fabric to create a more elaborate kimono became a trend as well as combining different colours and patterns for various events.
- Diverse use: Today, people use kimonos in multiple ways all around the world. In Japan, kimonos they mainly use them for special occasions including funerals, weddings or summer parties. In other countries, however, kimonos have become an article of clothing that is associated with relaxation and comfort.
What Sets Eesha Boutique Apart Regarding a Beach Kimono
We strive to be your first choice when you are shopping for a floral kimono. Our team is committed to providing our clients nothing but the following:
- Fast shipping: We understand that you want to start using your kimono as soon as possible, which is why we begin to process your order right away. Our team works diligently to have your items in the mail to you within two to three business days. We offer both domestic and international shipping with free shipping available for domestic shipping over $150.
- Easy return policy: Your satisfaction is our primary goal. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, reach out to us within 14 days of the delivery date, and we can walk you through our return process. If you ordered the wrong size, we could also arrange for an exchange. Keep in mind that the item must be returned to us in its original condition before we can complete your refund or exchange.
- Wholesale options: Do you need to place a large order of kimonos? We can help. Let a representative know so we can assist you in placing a wholesale order.
Why You Should Buy from Eesha Boutique
The Eesha Boutique team prides themselves on offering you a quality selection of clothing. We not only carry exquisite kimonos but handmade Indian tunics and a delightful assortment of matching accessories including jewellery and bags. Do you need help in selecting the right design? Let us know. Our associates are always happy to provide you with guidance.
Are you ready to find out more about our options for a summer kimono? Reach out to us through our contact page.